RV Camping In The Adirondack Region
Discover the very best of RV camping in the Adirondack region!
RV camping in the Adirondack region is a great family vacation for making memories! At Lake George RV park, camping includes the very best RV lodging and amenities amid the peace and quiet of a wooded retreat in the heart of the Lake George region. Our various amenities, activities, and a great location make our RV resort the perfect family vacation destination and your vacation home away from home! As a guest, you have unlimited access to the 120 acres on our picturesque Lake George property!
General RV Resort Camping Information
- We have received the highest rating from the campground inspectors at Good Sam Travel Guide (Previously Woodall’s and TrailerLife). We are proud to be one of the only few campgrounds in the United States to have met the newest rating criteria. 10/10*/10
- Lake George RV Park was one of only 42 campgrounds, RV parks and resorts across the country to earn an all around “A” grade in the sixth annual GuestReviews™ satisfaction survey of independent parks.
- We offer more than 400 full hook-up sites for all sizes of RV’s.
- Our on-site storage facility is convenient and secure. Only $7 per RV per day and a flat $390 for off-season storage.
- We have over 3 miles of paved bike trails, 4 playgrounds, fitness center, movie theaters, horseshoe pits and swimming pools onsite.
- Our on-site fishing pond is fully stocked, providing hours of memory-making summer fun for the little ones.
- Charlie’s Bark Park, our 2 acre off-leash recreation area and pavilion is a “must see” attraction. Featuring designated large & small dog areas, restroom, comfort seating, indoor dog wash station, pet treat vending area, dog spray fountain, agility events, shaded walking trails and a huge synthetic turf play area.
- Our Lake George RV Park Trolley services have been operating since 1978, making trips around the resort and off-site to the nearby Adirondack Outlet Center.
- We are located just a few miles from the Lake George Outlet Center with over 100 stores to browse!
- For our camper convenience, basic grocery items are available at the French Mountain Trading Post near our office, and there are two major grocery stores within 4 miles of the LGRV Park.
- We take phone, mail, and internet reservations beginning in October for the next year. We suggest making a reservation at least 8 weeks before your Lake George vacation.
- Our facility is RV sites only. Don’t have an RV? Consider staying in one of the park’s pet friendly Wilderness Lodging RV rentals.
- We offer Lake George RV Park gift cards – the perfect gift for family and friends.