Village Express Trolley Service
Daily Municipal Trolley Service From Lake George RV Park To Lake George Village
Pickup & drop-off service at gazebo near park entrance
Schedule: Service Operates Every Hour On The Half-Hour
May 25th – June 22nd – Saturdays ONLY 10:30am – 10:30pm (Trolley will also operate on Sunday, May 27th)
June 29th-September 1st – Daily 9:45am – 10:30pm
September 7th – Saturday 10:30am – 4:30pm Due to the Adirondack Nationals Car Show Cruise.
September 14th – September 21st– Saturday 10:30am – 8:00pm (Trolley will also operate on Sunday, October 13th)
September 28th – October 12th – Please click here for modified schedule.
- For a nominal fee you will be transported to the heart of Lake George
- Discount round trip tickets may be purchased at our office
- Board Trolley labeled “South/RV Park” when returning to the Park
- Actual pickup and drop-off times may vary due to traffic conditions
- Arrive at Trolley stop 10 minutes prior to scheduled pickup time
- Guests taking the trolley to the village to view the fireworks (Thurs. during summer) should report back to transfer station immediately following the display in order to ensure transportation back to LGRVP. Guests who do not make their way to the transfer station by the time of the trolleys last run will need to find other transportation back to the park. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TROLLEY SERVICE FOR THE LAKE GEORGE JULY 4TH FIREWORKS!!
- Please see map for additional details about this great service
Municipal Trolley Service To The Great Escape Fun Park
Municipal trolleys will pick passengers up at the French Mountain Commons outlet center (across from the Adirondack Outlet Center) and transport guests directly to the Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom for a nominal fee (Summer season only).
- For pickup times & costs, obtain copy of municipal trolley schedule available at our office and posted at designated municipal bus stops
- For further information/comments call Greater Glens Falls Transit (518-792-1086) Although the Lake George RV Park promotes the use of the municipal trolley service to its guests, Park management has no control over the operation of this service.