Things To Do
You’ll never run out of things to do at Lake George RV Park near Lake George NY!
Things To Do On-Site
- We offer countless sporting and recreation options from softball, volleyball, tennis, and basketball, to bocce-ball, ping-pong and shuffleboard!
- Kick back in our state-of-the-art theaters where you can enjoy a family flick on a warm summer night with air conditioning, popcorn and soft drinks. Live entertainment is endless at our French Mountain Playhouse, featuring family-friendly juggling, comedy, magicians, and educational shows along with popular local bands. Check out our calendar of live entertainment events!
- With four swimming pools, ten pool tables, and numerous kids’ activities, there is never a dull moment at Lake George RV Park!
- Consider taking the family for a hike along one of several well-marked Adirondack Mountain trails. Hiking in the Adirondacks is a healthy, educational activity the whole family will enjoy.
- Our 3 miles of paved bike trails lead around our RV Park and to exciting attractions in Lake George, so bring your bikes and enjoy the clean, fresh air. How ‘bout a guided horseback ride through wooded hills that whole family will remember forever? Ask us for some recommendations.
- One of the amenities included with a stay at Lake George RV Park is free access to our stocked fishing pond. Take the kids and enjoy a leisurely afternoon casting lines and sharing stories.
Things To Do Off-Site
Our close proximity to Lake George NY, which is just a short RV Park Trolley ride away in the summer, offers opportunities to visit a host of great locations, plan a day trip to Vermont, or these nearby attractions:
- Fort William Henry
- Adirondack Theatre Festival
- Lake George Steamboat Company
- Six Flags Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom
- Lake George Village
- Water Slide World
- Hike up French Mountain
- Lake George Outlets
- …and countless miniature golf, arcades, and go-cart locations. Several golf courses in the area offer a great way to spend a gorgeous day! Love museums and cultural activities? Explore the Lake George arts scene! The Lake George outlet malls present local shopping opportunities for rainy or tired days.
There is always something to do and the fun never stops at Lake George RV Park – we are looking forward to your visit!