Your Lake George Vacation Headquarters!
Explore the Lake George RV Park and see how we can accommodate all of your vacation plans. Not only do we offer complete hook-ups for nearly 400 RVs, we also have 24 luxury vacation rentals that let you experience the beautiful Adirondack area without sacrificing the comforts of home.
Over 120 Acres of Fun
Lake George RV Park has more indoor and outdoor facilities, on-site attractions, entertainment, and amenities than any hotel or other lodging option in the Lake George area. View our guest photos and campground images, and watch our vacation planning videos to see all the different things you’ll be able to do at our family-friendly RV resort.
Don’t own an RV? No problem! Our spacious Lake George vacation rentals can comfortably accommodate a family of six.
Some of the things you’ll have to look forward to when you visit us:
- A 3-mile paved bike trail, tennis courts, and five crystal clear pools (both indoor and out)
- Charlie’s Bark Park – 2 acre off-leash recreation area and pavilion for dogs
- Video arcades and 10 pool tables (great for rainy days)
- Two indoor movie theatres
- Adult fitness center
- 5,000 square-foot Bingo pavilion
- French Mountain Playhouse – home to some of the area’s best professional live entertainment
- Playgrounds, softball field, shuffleboard, and basketball
- Family Lounge with TV, pool tables and board games
- 12 paddle boats (on private pond) and bass-stocked fishing pond
- Trolley shuttle that travels around the RV Park and to major Lake George attractions
- Endless directed kid’s activities (including games, arts and crafts)
- Countless campfire opportunities
- A vacation destination you will want to come back to and friendships that will last a lifetime
What is the significance of your 10/10*/10 rating from the campground inspectors at Good Sam Travel Guide (Previously Woodall’s and TrailerLife)?
We maintain one of the cleanest, most updated, and manicured campgrounds in the country, providing our guests with the most comfortable Lake George lodging in the Adirondack Mountain region. We are proud to be one of the only few campgrounds in the United States to have met the newest rating criteria.
Recently Ann Emerson, Vice President and Publisher at Good Sam RV Travel Guide, provided the following statement, “Lake George RV Park is one of just 101 campgrounds to achieve our highest and most coveted rating in the 2014 Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory. Achieving our 10/10*/10 rating requires hard work, investment and attention to detail. We know that these ratings are not easy to attain and applaud Lake George’s efforts for achieving our highest rating. And we appreciate all that they do to provide exceptional quality and a first-rate experience to the camping public.”
This rating system is comparable to that of a star or diamond rating scale for hotels and restaurants. It provides guidance for consumers to help in their decision process when choosing an RV park that is a good fit for them.
Families return to Lake George RV Park year after year because we provide camper satisfaction like no other. Enjoy attractions and events in nearby Lake George, and then return to the coziness of your own RV and watch the sun set, shrouded in Adirondack Mountain refuge.
Call us today at (518) 792-3775, contact us online for more information, or book your reservations online today!