Plenty of Fun Indoor Activities & Events for the Whole Family!
When it comes to having the most indoor summer fun, we have the whole family covered at Lake George RV Park. There is always something fun to do while you’re here – check out our RV park map for the exact locations of all of our amenities.
- Historic French Mountain Playhouse
- Resort Picnic Pavilion
- Bonfire Pavilion
- Free Family Movies nightly at two on-site cinemas
- Adirondack Family Lodge
- Two fully equipped arcades on site
Camping and picnics go together like – well – ketchup and mustard!
Located adjacent to our West pool, our expansive Lake George picnic pavilion is 5,000 square feet.
- This is also the location of our Monday and Thursday night BINGO games and Nature Awareness Programs on select days.
- The picnic pavilion is available to large and small groups for meetings and picnics for a minimal fee.
- Camping guests may use the pavilion from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. when not reserved for special use.
Contact a Park manager to reserve dates and times in advance for your group or event.
What is summertime camping without a bonfire?
- A bonfire is started for our campers nightly at dusk and continues until 11 p.m. during our summer season when guests are present.
- The pavilion is located next to our picnic pavilion and West outdoor pool.
Management reserves the right to extinguish the bonfire at any time without advance notice
Everybody loves an arcade! The West Arcade at Lake George RV Park is a multi-use game room equipped with:
- Arcade games
- Pool tables
- Cable TV
- Change is available on site
Located near our French Mountain Trading Post, this room is open daily during office hours. (Operating hours are subject to change.)
Free Family Movies at Cinema East and West
Your family is invited to a night at the movies on us – every night!
- Every night during the Summer season we offer a popular family movie in our East and West Cinemas (all movies shown are rated G, PG or PG-13).
- In the Spring and Fall, you can take in a flick on Friday and Saturday nights in both cinemas.
- Full schedule of September movies can be found here. Schedule subject to change without notice. Movies titles are also posted at the Main Office desk, Channel 2 and Camper Café.
Titles change daily in the Summer, and two movies are offered on weekends in the Spring and Fall.
Adirondack Family Lodge
Located in our East Recreation Building, our lounge offers an Adirondack Lodge atmosphere for guests to enjoy. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Lounge offers:
- Three deluxe billiard tables
- Cable TV
- Multiple card tables
- Various board games
- Comfortable reading chairs
- Good Sam 10/10*/10 Park brochure exchange display
- A special TV where Cinema East movie will be shown each evening (for adults only)
Hours of operation:
- Spring & Fall – Daily – 9 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Summer – Daily – 8:00 a.m. – 11 p.m
No alcoholic beverages are served here or permitted off your campsite. If no one is present in the building at 9 p.m. management may close this room.
A full service arcade can also be found on the second level of our East Recreation Building adjacent to our Camper Café. The East Arcade includes:
- Video games
- Air hockey
- Pool tables are available
- Change machine on site
French Mountain Playhouse
Without a doubt, the historic French Mountain Playhouse is one of the most unique and impressive attractions provided by Lake George RV Park, providing FREE Live entertainment.
- Enjoy professional LIVE family entertainment nearly every night of the week except Mondays and Thursdays (Bingo nights at the Picnic Pavilion) during the Summer season, Memorial Day, Labor Day and Columbus Day Weekends.
- 300-seat air-conditioned theater
- All events are free of charge.
- Check out our Live Entertainment Schedule for performance and event dates and times.
Don’t miss an evening of free, professional family entertainment!