Top 10 Most Commonly Asked Questions
February 27th | Posted in General
- What time is check-in and check-out? For a campsite check-in is 1pm and check-out is 11am. For a rental unit check-in is 4:30pm and check-out is 10am.
- Do you have tent site? No, we do not have tent only sites. You are permitted to put 1 tent per RV campsite, if there is an RV on the site too. If you do not have your own RV, we do have onsite rental units available.
- What hook-ups do each of your campsites have? All our campsites are full hook-up (cable, water, sewer, electric (30 & 50amp))
- What is your address? We are located at 74 State Route 149, Lake George New York, 12845.
- How far are you from Lake George? We are 3 miles south of the Village of Lake George, and the lake itself.
- Do we get to book a specific site at our time of booking? We do not preassign sites, therefore you do not get a site number at the time you are making your reservation. We do take requests for sites; these requests can be as specific as site numbers or as vague as a pull through with some shade. We always guarantee that you will be on a full hook up site, large enough to accommodate your RV. For a full description of our site assignment policy click here.
- I’m traveling with another party; how do we guarantee to be next to each other? As long as you book as a group and it is not limited availability, your group is guaranteed to be together. Please note there is a maximum of 8 sites per group.
- Are all the amenities included in our price? Yes! There are no additional charges for use of our amenities, including live entertainment, movies, paddle boats and so much more!
- Do you allow pet? Yes, we are pet friendly. You are permitted a maximum of 6 domesticated pets per your campsite. There are no breed restrictions and no extra fees. You are required to bring their vaccination papers with you.
- Do you permit and rent golf carts? We do permit golf carts on property; however, we do not rent them here. All golf carts must be registered at check-in and sign our rules contract. We also require that all golf carts have liability insurance and headlights, there is no additional charge for golf carts.