On-Site Live Entertainment Schedule: Family-Friendly Shows & Events
Enjoy all the enchanting and fun-filled entertainment available at the Lake George RV Park, Upstate New York’s premier RV resort in the Adirondacks. Our live talent rivals other resorts in New York and throughout the nation, plus the performances are perfect for the whole family. Check back in Spring of 2019 for Summer 2019 schedule!
Live Performance Art
- LIVE EXOTIC ANIMAL SHOW WITH JOE BISS – Animal Kingdom instructor, Joe Biss III, allows our campers to experience live, exotic animals up-close. Some of the animals you may see: Snakes, turtles, tortoise, ferrets, scorpions, tarantulas, lizards, alligators, quails and pheasants. Joe Biss is an educational consultant that has more than 20 years of experience teaching young scholars and gifted and talented students. 10:00am
- REPTILE ENCOUNTERS– For over 300 million years, reptiles have remained feared and misunderstood by many. This Summer you’re invited to join Mark Perpetua on select Thursday’s in our Bingo Pavilion to learn more about this interesting class of animals. Turtles, alligators, lizards and snakes may be featured in this fun lecture. Mark Perpetua is a zoologist who has kept, studied and lectured on reptiles and wildlife for over ten years. This exciting presentation and educational program by Reptile Encounters will amaze and delight audiences of all ages. 10:00am
- Hyde Art at the Park – Join The Hyde Collection art museum for a hands-on art activity! Each craft session will engage families while they create handcrafted mementos of their summer vacation. New project themes offered each week. Topics may include: Nature’s Landscape – capture memories of the Lake George region by drawing a landscape; Nature’s Animals – illustrate Adirondack wildlife while learning to use artist scratchboard; and Nature’s Photos – develop a keepsake image of objects found in nature by using photo-sensitive paper and light. All Nature’s Art workshops are designed for children ages six and older with an adult chaperone. Moms, dads, sisters, brothers, and grandparents are welcome to participate in this interactive family activity. Scheduled on specific Wednesdays from 10am to 11am in the Bingo Pavilion. Supplies are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis for this FREE activity. After creating your own work of art, plan a visit to The Hyde Collection. It’s a great way to spend a rainy afternoon! Tour historic Hyde House and the current exhibition. 10:00am The Hyde is located at 161 Warren Street in downtown Glens Falls. Photo courtesy of The Hyde Collection.
- FREE FAMILY HANDS-ON ACTIVITY – A new hands on activity will be provided for guests each week. Craft supplies are on a first come first serve basis and are offered at no additional cost. Upon your arrival check out Channel 2 on our Park Cable System for activity descriptions. 10 am.
- FREE FAMILY BINGO – The whole family will enjoy this evening of fun and a chance to win a shopping voucher that can be used towards goods and services at our campground store. Only $5 deposit per card, limit one card per person. Deposit returned to players after last game of the evening. Family Bingo is held during our Summer season at the Bingo Pavilion near our main entrance. Held every Monday and Thursday evening from 8-9:30 pm.
- DJ DANCE & LIGHT SHOW – A local professional DJ presents an evening of music and dancing – contemporary and oldies selections. All ages welcome. 7-10:30 pm
- RODERICK RUSSELL-ALMOST PSYCHIC– Is it possible to read minds? Predict the future? How can the mind influence the body to achieve superhuman results? Is sword swallowing real? Explore the fringe of human thought with Roderick Russell as he shows you that there’s more to your mind than you think. Playful, intelligent, amazing – a wild trip to the edge of consciousness. An exceptional variety show which will leave you questioning your own limits. Family – appropriate, though toddlers won’t get it. 8:00 pm
- The Great Dubois’ Masters of Variety – Join Michael and Viktoria as they perform their fast paced, dynamic circus stunt show! The show includes aerial skills, spinning plates, hula hoops, slack wire, contortion, unicycles, juggling, comedy and more. It’s sure to keep all family members on the edge of their seats. Join the show, as audience participation is a must. 8:00pm
- ANTHONY SALAZAR – This is an exciting two or more person show geared for the family audience. Witness amazing illusions choreographed to high-energy music. It is a carefully blended combination of magic, comedy, dance, and audience participation that will leave you breathless. 8:00 pm
- DR. STEVE TAUBMAN’S HYPNOSIS EXTRAVAGANZA – Dr. Steve Taubman is a hilarious hypnotist, magician, and mind reader…and the world’s first and only Master of Misperception. Pay attention. If you can. Because behind all the laughs and entertainment audiences enjoy during Dr. Steve Taubman’s performance is a deep mystery: can we really trust our perceptions? One thing you can definitely trust is this: through astonishing hypnotism, magic and mindreading, Dr. Steve Taubman connects powerfully with each audience. And rewards them with unique and unforgettable encounters.8:00 pm
- Off The Wall – World-renowned jugglers and comedians, Jason Tardy and Steve Corning have performed all across the U.S. and beyond! They are now combining their talents to create Off The Wall, a brand new variety show of ultimate proportions. Featuring fast paced juggling routines, off=the-cuff comedy, escape wizardry, dangerous props, and insane stunts, this show is non-stop entertainment for the entire family. 8:00pm
- KEITH LEAF- FIRE AND LIGHTS – Keith’s juggling odyssey began 10 years ago with a trip around the world and has never stopped. THE FLAMING SLINKY OF DEATH, blazing meteor balls, fire dog leashes, flaming tennis rackets and fire staffs are some of the exotic props in his dynamic fire show. His comedy juggling show is great fun for children and adults. He juggles 6 balls, 5 clubs and for a grand finale, 3 sharp knives or three different objects while balancing on a rola bola. You will laugh till you cry! 8:00 pm
- Rob & Miss. Jane- Rob & Miss. Jane perform a fast-paced interactive comedy of costume quick-change magic, dance, juggling and slapstick stunts. They will leave you in stiches with their comic sight gags and visual humor. 8:00pm
- STEPHEN GRATTO: COMEDY JUGGLING AND VARIETY SHOW– Juggler, unicyclist, fire eater, stilt walker, rope walker, hatchet thrower, balloon sculptor and balancer, Stephen Gratto is a physical comedian and much much more. All performances are fast-paced and exciting many classic vaudeville and circus skills including many feats of daring, bravery, and side-splitting foolishness. The high point of each act is the audience participation. Almost every portion of the show involves audience volunteers, both young and old. This interaction keeps everyone involved and laughing. Stephen is truly a jack of all trades and a master of many. 8:00pm
- DOC SWAN– This fun variety show is packed with exciting entertainment. Experience juggling, fire eating, and chapeaugraphy. Watch Doc escape from handcuffs and a strait jacket just like Houdini and walk barefoot on broken glass bottles. Doc loves to include audience members in his show too, so be sure to volunteer! Don’t miss out on what’s sure to be a fun filled night! 8:00pm
- GAME SHOW MADNESS – Have you ever wanted to be a contestant on a game show? Well here is your chance! Don’t miss out on what is sure to be a fun night! Using state of the art game show equipment, you will feel like you’re participating in the real thing! This show is packed with fun for the whole family. Kids and their parents will test their skills and compete for glory and cool prizes. This is NOT a trivial pursuit, but a laugh-packed, high energy show which will certainly test your brain and your brawn! Don’t worry, you don’t have to participate if you don’t want too, simply come and enjoy the atmosphere. 8:00PM
- THE COMEDY VENTRILOQUISM OF LYNN TREFZGER – Lynn Trefzger is a ventriloquist/comedienne with a trunk full of zany characters that have accompanied her to stages throughout the country. Her off-the-wall audience interplay is riotously funny, and her performances are tailored for both family and adult audiences. Lynn (and her many voices) has appeared on ABC, TNN, A&E and Lifetime television. 8:00PM
- “EXPECT THE IMPOSSIBLE” WITH COMEDY JUGGLER MARK NIZER – Mark Nizer has changed the way people view the world. The impossible is possible, the improbable is probable. Since winning the International Juggling Championships Mark has taken his one man show to thousands of venues around the world, including The Kennedy Center and Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts. Original comedy, world class juggling, movement, music and technology, has made Mark’s performance one of the most popular theatrical events in the entertainment market today. 8:00pm
- ILLUSIONIST DAVID GARRITY – ‘IllusionQuest’ is an exciting, family-oriented, main-stage, magic and illusion spectacular! Illusionist David Garrity and his magic team appear out of thin air, pass through solid objects, perform lightning fast transpositions and may even make someone from the audience float in the air! The performance also features audience participation, situational comedy and is set to a custom-edited musical score. 8:00pm
- JAY MATTIOLI ELECTRIFYING MAGIC – For well over a decade, Jay has been entertaining family audiences with magic that is hip, exciting, all while still remaining relatable to the young and old alike. Set to the beats of today’s chart-topping music, you will remember the Electrifying Magic of Jay Mattioli FOREVER! 8:00pm
- ACROBATS OF CIRQUETACULAR – Acrobats of Cirquetacular is a heart-stopping mind-boggling display of artistry and athleticism. Discover all the wow factor and star quality of the circus tent, concert hall, and Broadway stage in one fantastic evening. Indulge your curiosities and celebrate your senses as aerialists, acrobats, contortionists, fire artists, illusionists, singers, dancers and indescribable feats ignite your belief in human potential. 8:00pm
- Magic & Illusion with Mike Mills – Take a vacation from reality and experience one of New York State’s best magicians. Michael Mills Magic & Illusion show is returning for another season of amazing magic and memorable illusions. Don’t miss the excitement as Michael Mills presents the magic that has made him LGRVP’s most popular magician. 8:00pm
- AUDIOBODY – AudioBody is a thrilling, high-tech, comedy show that features an explosive mix of sibling rivalry, technological mishaps, relentless comedy, full-body contortion, juggling, LED light shows, and up-beat music! Matt and Jason Tardy’s multifaceted training, and almost 20 years of experience in the performing arts has brought them all over the US and abroad. The synthesis of music, comedy, and technology – AudioBody’s performance is an electronic journey into an unknown realm of seriously spectacular entertainment. 8:00pm
- SILENT WINGS RAPTOR PROGRAMWITH TRISH MARKI– These programs allow campers of all ages to experience live birds up-close and learn about their impressive adaptations and behaviors. Wildlife rehabilitator and educator, Trish Marki, will individually lead these programs. She will discuss conservation issues that impact the raptor populations and information on what we can do to make a difference to protect and nurture these beautiful animals. 10:00am
- Bindlestiff Family Cirkus – These Bindlestiff Family Cirkus performers will take you “down the carnival midway and into the Big Top” for a night. Bindlestiff co-founders Keith Nelson and Stephanie Monseu present a Grand Cirkus Spectacle. The show features juggling, wire walking, fire eating, target bull whip, a bed of nails, sword swallowing, unicycle feats and much more. 8:00pm
- Rob Paravonian – Comedy musician Rob Paravonian plays hilarious songs, pokes fun at the hits, and tells musical stories with a unique blend of brilliant comedy and top-notch musicianship. 8:00pm
- Robert Eric’s Piano Man Tribute – Robert Eric began his Piano Man tribute with the group “Big Shot”, Billy Joel’s back up band playing the New York / Metropolitan area. Robert Eric has also toured with “Rocksplosion”, as Billy Joel and has opened for Billy Joel twice at the Wachovia Center, with Billy asking for and receiving a big round of applause from the crowd in honor of the warm-up tribute act. This guy just looks, sounds, talks, acts and plays like him. (Maybe in a younger man’s clothes). 8:00pm
- The Hokum Bros. – Their songs are catchy and integrated with humor, and their lyrics speak of true-life experiences with a thread of the earliest cultural fabric we call Americana. Offering up an eclectic mix of original tunes, sight gags, and a pinch of nostalgia that would bring a smile to Aunt Bee’s face, The Hokum Bros. will patter and play their way to inspired silliness and insure you’ll be wearing your happy face long after the show is over. 8:00pm