On-Site Live Entertainment Schedule: Family-Friendly Shows & Events
Enjoy all the enchanting and fun-filled entertainment available at the Lake George RV Park, Upstate New York’s premier RV resort in the Adirondacks. Our live talent rivals other resorts in New York and throughout the nation, plus the performances are perfect for the whole family.
Live Performance Art
- LIVE EXOTIC ANIMAL SHOW WITH JOE BISS – Animal Kingdom instructor, Joe Biss III, allows our campers to experience live, exotic animals up-close. Some of the animals you may see: Snakes, turtles, tortoise, ferrets, scorpions, tarantulas, lizards, alligators, quails and pheasants. Joe Biss is an educational consultant that has more than 20 years of experience teaching young scholars and gifted and talented students. 10:00am
- REPTILE ENCOUNTERS– For over 300 million years, reptiles have remained feared and misunderstood by many. This Summer you’re invited to join Mark Perpetua on select Thursday’s in our Bingo Pavilion to learn more about this interesting class of animals. Turtles, alligators, lizards and snakes may be featured in this fun lecture. Mark Perpetua is a zoologist who has kept, studied and lectured on reptiles and wildlife for over ten years. This exciting presentation and educational program by Reptile Encounters will amaze and delight audiences of all ages. 10:00am
- Hyde Art at the Park – Join The Hyde Collection art museum for a hands-on art activity! Each craft session will engage families while they create handcrafted mementos of their summer vacation. New project themes offered each week. Topics may include: Nature’s Landscape – capture memories of the Lake George region by drawing a landscape; Nature’s Animals – illustrate Adirondack wildlife while learning to use artist scratchboard; and Nature’s Photos – develop a keepsake image of objects found in nature by using photo-sensitive paper and light. All Nature’s Art workshops are designed for children ages six and older with an adult chaperone. Moms, dads, sisters, brothers, and grandparents are welcome to participate in this interactive family activity. Scheduled on specific Wednesdays from 10am to 11am in the Bingo Pavilion. Supplies are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis for this FREE activity. After creating your own work of art, plan a visit to The Hyde Collection. It’s a great way to spend a rainy afternoon! Tour historic Hyde House and the current exhibition. 10:00am The Hyde is located at 161 Warren Street in downtown Glens Falls. Photo courtesy of The Hyde Collection.
- FREE FAMILY HANDS-ON ACTIVITY – A new hands on activity will be provided for guests each week. Craft supplies are on a first come first serve basis and are offered at no additional cost. Upon your arrival check out Channel 2 on our Park Cable System for activity descriptions. 10 am.
- FREE FAMILY BINGO – The whole family will enjoy this evening of fun and a chance to win a shopping voucher that can be used towards goods and services at our campground store. Only $5 deposit per card, limit one card per person. Deposit returned to players after last game of the evening. Family Bingo is held during our Summer season at the Bingo Pavilion near our main entrance. Held every Monday and Thursday evening from 8-9:30 pm.
- DJ DANCE & LIGHT SHOW – A local professional DJ presents an evening of music and dancing – contemporary and oldies selections. All ages welcome. 7-10:30 pm
- RODERICK RUSSELL-ALMOST PSYCHIC– Is it possible to read minds? Predict the future? How can the mind influence the body to achieve superhuman results? Is sword swallowing real? Explore the fringe of human thought with Roderick Russell as he shows you that there’s more to your mind than you think. Playful, intelligent, amazing – a wild trip to the edge of consciousness. An exceptional variety show which will leave you questioning your own limits. Family – appropriate, though toddlers won’t get it. 8:00 pm
- The Great Dubois’ Masters of Variety – Join Michael and Viktoria as they perform their fast paced, dynamic circus stunt show! The show includes aerial skills, spinning plates, hula hoops, slack wire, contortion, unicycles, juggling, comedy and more. It’s sure to keep all family members on the edge of their seats. Join the show, as audience participation is a must. 8:00pm
- Mutts Gone Nuts – Mutts Gone Nuts is a comedy dog thrill show that promotes the adoption of rescue animals. Expect the unexpected, as canines and comedy collide in a smash hit performance, that’s leaving audiences everywhere howling for more. 8:00 pm
- DR. STEVE TAUBMAN’S HYPNOSIS EXTRAVAGANZA – Dr. Steve Taubman is a hilarious hypnotist, magician, and mind reader…and the world’s first and only Master of Misperception. Pay attention. If you can. Because behind all the laughs and entertainment audiences enjoy during Dr. Steve Taubman’s performance is a deep mystery: can we really trust our perceptions? One thing you can definitely trust is this: through astonishing hypnotism, magic and mindreading, Dr. Steve Taubman connects powerfully with each audience. And rewards them with unique and unforgettable encounters.8:00 pm
- Rob paravonian – Comedy musician Rob Paravonian plays hilarious songs, pokes fun at the hits, and tells musical stories with a unique blend of brilliant comedy and top-notch musicianship. 8:00pm
- Bryson Lang – Bryson Lang has entertained thousands around the world with his creative, high-energy, family-friendly comedy – juggling act. Bryson’s show combines technical juggling skills with original comedy into a unique and unforgettable act. His audiences will see a likeable, energetic personality performing captivating routines that mix audience participation, comedy, ball bouncing and spinning, fire-juggling, giant beach balls, improv, glow-in-the-dark objects, and always a few surprises. 8:00 pm
- Jason Hudy- Mystery. Intrigue. Comedy. Bewilderment. These are only a fraction of the qualities that Jason Hudy delivers in every single magic performance! Delve into cutting edge magical entertainment that will draw you into the intricate world of illusion, with a ‘one-of-a-kind’ show that will leave you baffled! 8:00pm
- STEPHEN GRATTO: COMEDY JUGGLING AND VARIETY SHOW– Juggler, unicyclist, fire eater, stilt walker, rope walker, hatchet thrower, balloon sculptor and balancer, Stephen Gratto is a physical comedian and much much more. All performances are fast-paced and exciting many classic vaudeville and circus skills including many feats of daring, bravery, and side-splitting foolishness. The high point of each act is the audience participation. Almost every portion of the show involves audience volunteers, both young and old. This interaction keeps everyone involved and laughing. Stephen is truly a jack of all trades and a master of many. 8:00pm
- DOC SWAN– This fun variety show is packed with exciting entertainment. Experience juggling, fire eating, and chapeaugraphy. Watch Doc escape from handcuffs and a strait jacket just like Houdini and walk barefoot on broken glass bottles. Doc loves to include audience members in his show too, so be sure to volunteer! Don’t miss out on what’s sure to be a fun filled night! 8:00pm
- GAME SHOW MADNESS – Have you ever wanted to be a contestant on a game show? Well here is your chance! Don’t miss out on what is sure to be a fun night! Using state of the art game show equipment, you will feel like you’re participating in the real thing! This show is packed with fun for the whole family. Kids and their parents will test their skills and compete for glory and cool prizes. This is NOT a trivial pursuit, but a laugh-packed, high energy show which will certainly test your brain and your brawn! Don’t worry, you don’t have to participate if you don’t want too, simply come and enjoy the atmosphere. 8:00PM
- THE COMEDY VENTRILOQUISM OF LYNN TREFZGER – Lynn Trefzger is a ventriloquist/comedienne with a trunk full of zany characters that have accompanied her to stages throughout the country. Her off-the-wall audience interplay is riotously funny, and her performances are tailored for both family and adult audiences. Lynn (and her many voices) has appeared on ABC, TNN, A&E and Lifetime television. 8:00PM
- “EXPECT THE IMPOSSIBLE” WITH COMEDY JUGGLER MARK NIZER – Mark Nizer has changed the way people view the world. The impossible is possible, the improbable is probable. Since winning the International Juggling Championships Mark has taken his one man show to thousands of venues around the world, including The Kennedy Center and Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts. Original comedy, world class juggling, movement, music and technology, has made Mark’s performance one of the most popular theatrical events in the entertainment market today. 8:00pm
- ILLUSIONIST DAVID GARRITY – ‘IllusionQuest’ is an exciting, family-oriented, main-stage, magic and illusion spectacular! Illusionist David Garrity and his magic team appear out of thin air, pass through solid objects, perform lightning fast transpositions and may even make someone from the audience float in the air! The performance also features audience participation, situational comedy and is set to a custom-edited musical score. 8:00pm
- JAY MATTIOLI ELECTRIFYING MAGIC – For well over a decade, Jay has been entertaining family audiences with magic that is hip, exciting, all while still remaining relatable to the young and old alike. Set to the beats of today’s chart-topping music, you will remember the Electrifying Magic of Jay Mattioli FOREVER! 8:00pm
- ACROBATS OF CIRQUETACULAR – Acrobats of Cirquetacular is a heart-stopping mind-boggling display of artistry and athleticism. Discover all the wow factor and star quality of the circus tent, concert hall, and Broadway stage in one fantastic evening. Indulge your curiosities and celebrate your senses as aerialists, acrobats, contortionists, fire artists, illusionists, singers, dancers and indescribable feats ignite your belief in human potential. 8:00pm
- Haines Magic ~ Seen in 80 countries! Don’t Miss this! – David Haines has toured across the world in over 80 countries, including performing at the world famous Magic Castle in Hollywood. David takes his audience into a fantasy world of magic and illusions. This show will provide with a spectacular evening of entertainment and laughs for the whole family. 8:00pm
- Magic & Illusion with Mike Mills – Take a vacation from reality and experience one of New York State’s best magicians. Michael Mills Magic & Illusion show is returning for another season of amazing magic and memorable illusions. Don’t miss the excitement as Michael Mills presents the magic that has made him LGRVP’s most popular magician. 8:00pm
- AUDIOBODY: Electronic Circus Arts! – AudioBody’s performance is an electronic journey into an unknown realm of seriously spectacular entertainment! This thrilling show is an explosive mix of circus arts, relentless comedy, award-winning technology, world-class juggling, computerized LED light shows, and live upbeat music! 8:00pm
- SILENT WINGS RAPTOR PROGRAMWITH TRISH MARKI– These programs allow campers of all ages to experience live birds up-close and learn about their impressive adaptations and behaviors. Wildlife rehabilitator and educator, Trish Marki, will individually lead these programs. She will discuss conservation issues that impact the raptor populations and information on what we can do to make a difference to protect and nurture these beautiful animals. 10:00am
- Bindlestiff Family Cirkus – These Bindlestiff Family Cirkus performers will take you “down the carnival midway and into the Big Top” for a night. Bindlestiff co-founders Keith Nelson and Stephanie Monseu present a Grand Cirkus Spectacle. The show features juggling, wire walking, fire eating, target bull whip, a bed of nails, sword swallowing, unicycle feats and much more. 8:00pm
- One Stop Pony – A unique band that captures the voices of many of your favorite musicians. You will be amazed and entertained beyond compare. Hear tunes from Billy Joel, Tom Petty, Neil Young, John Mellencamp and more. Don’t miss a fun night of music. 8:00pm
Join The Hyde Collection art museum for a hands-on activity! Each craft session will engage families while they create handcrafted mementos of their summer vacation. New project themes offered each week. Topics may include: Nature’s Landscape – capture memories of the Lake George region by drawing a landscape; Nature’s Animals- illustrate Adirondack wildlife while learning to use artist scratch board; and Nature’s Photos – develop a keepsake imagine of objects found in nature by using photo-sensitive paper and light. All Nature’s Art workshops are designed for children ages six and older with an adult chaperone. Moms, dads, sisters, brothers, and grandparents are welcome to participate in this interactive family activity. Scheduled on specific Mondays from 10am to 11am in the Bingo Pavilion. Supplies are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis for this FREE activity. After creating your own work of art, plan a visit to The Hyde Collection. It’s a great way to spend a rainy afternoon! Tour historic Hyde House and the current exhibition. The Hyde is located on Warren Street in downtown Glens Falls.
The whole family will enjoy this evening of fun and a chance to win a shopping voucher to be used towards goods at our campground store. Only $5 deposit per card, limit one card per person. Deposit returned to players after last game of the evening. (Held every Monday & Thursday from 8-930pm during our summer season at our Bingo Pavilion near our main entrance)
These programs allow campers of all ages to experience live birds up-close and learn about their impressive adaptations and behaviors. Wildlife rehabilitator and educator, Trish Marki, will individually lead these programs. She will discuss conservation issues that impact the raptor populations and information on what we can do to make a difference to protect and nurture these beautiful animals.