Lake George RV Park Policies
We have one of the friendliest cancellation policies in our industry. As with any business, cancellations are unfortunate for the guest as well as the campground, so we have designed our policies to be as fair as possible to both.
- For non-holiday RV campsites: Full refunds less $10 service charge if canceled 48 hours before arrival date. No refunds if canceled less than 48 hours before arrival.
- For holiday (including Americade week) RV campsites: Full refunds less $10 service charge if canceled two weeks before arrival date. No refunds if cancelled less than two weeks before arrival.
- For our on-site RV rentals: If cancellation is received at least 30 days before arrival date – full refund less $15; at least 21 days before arrival date – 75% of deposit will be refunded; at least 14 days before arrival date – 50% of deposit will be refunded; less than 14 days before arrival date – no refund.
No exceptions will be made to this cancellation policy. No refunds or credits for early departure.
- Proof of rabies/distemper vaccinations should be provided upon request
- Pets must be leashed at all times while at our RV resort, unless in the off-leash area of Charlie’s Bark Park.
- Maximum of 6 domestic pets allowed on any campsite. Maximum of 2 pets for designated “pet friendly” rental units.
- Pets must be cleaned up after and never be left alone at your site, in your RV or any other area of the park.
- Pets are not allowed on any vacant site, in pool areas, restrooms, fitness center, The French Mountain Playhouse, and all movie theaters.
- Please use non-camping areas, preferably perimeter forest areas away from campsites, when walking your pet.
- Pets should be kept quiet and not disturb other guests
- No livestock/exotic animals allowed
Golf Cart Policy
- You must be a registered guest of Lake George RV Park
- All golf carts must have liability insurance. Proof of insurance must be provided upon request.
- All golf cart drivers must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years old. Learner’s permits are not acceptable.
- All golf cart owners are responsible for their guests and must make sure that the guests know and follow all park rules.
- Golf carts must follow posted speed limits.
- NO driving golf carts while intoxicated.
- Golf carts must have working lights turned on at night, reflectors, good brakes and a quiet muffler.
- Do not leave your keys in the golf cart while it is in use.
- Golf cart driver cannot have anyone sitting on their lap.
- Seating capacity must be met, meaning one person per seat and no standing passengers.
- All visitors of camping guests must register at our main office and pay guest fee prior to entering grounds.
- A $10.00 fee must be paid in advance for all guests over 12 years of age.
- If visitors leave before 1 hour, fee will be refunded.
- Campers are responsible for the actions of their visitors.
- All overnight visitors must arrive and register before office closes.
- Drones are not permitted to operate on park grounds.
- We are unable to receive packages and/or mail on behalf of our guests.