Two ponds for paddleboats and fishing are located on our bike trail system for all to enjoy. (See map for exact locations) You may only access the ponds via our bike trails. To get to them, you my walk or ride your bike as no motorized vehicles are permitted near the ponds (golf carts are ok) and please remember that kayaks and personal water craft are not permitted in either pond.
Pond #1 – Paddle Boats
- This pond is reserved for our free paddle boat service.
- An attendant is on duty to assist guests from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. every day in the summer season. Click here to view the full paddle boat schedule. Schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Young children must be at least 54 inches tall to board the boats without an adult.
- Life preservers are available upon request.
- In the event of inclement weather, the paddle boats will be closed.
- Management reserves the right to extend or curtail paddle boat hours, without advance notice, based on Park occupancy and weather conditions.
- Fishing is not permitted in paddle boat pond.
Pond #2 – Fishing
This fishing pond is stocked with Largemouth Bass for your enjoyment. Artificial lures, nightcrawlers and other fishing supplies are available at our store.
- A valid NYS fishing license is not required as this is a private pond.
Note: Grass Carp are also present in this pond. Please return to pond if caught. Refer to sign at pond.
This is the second time that we rented one of the units at the RV park and we truly enjoyed our stay. There is so much to do in the park that we spent most of the time there. We enjoyed the pools and arcade the most. We watched 2 movies, saw a dog show, ate at the cafe (delicious RAZZLES!), and sat at the bonfire and roasted marshmallows. We rode bikes and ran on the bike path daily. My brother and his family arrived a few days later in their RV and they asked to have a site near us and they were given one a few sites away. The kids are already asking when we will visit again. I wish the units were available for longer than 7 days because we like 10-day vacations. We will definitely be back and hopefully make this a tradition.Read More Reviews