Please take a moment to review the video above concerning golf cart rules and safety. While golf carts are permitted in our Park, there are a few rules that we ask all guests to abide by while in our facility.
- All golf carts must be registered at the front desk and golf cart agreement signed.
- You must be a registered guest of LGRV Park.
- All golf carts must have liability insurance. Proof of liability insurance must be provided upon request.
- All golf cart drivers must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years old. Learner’s permits are not acceptable. Any drivers found in violation of this rule will be fined $100.
- All golf cart owners are responsible for their guests and must make sure that the guests know and follow all Park rules.
- Golf carts must follow posted speed limits.
- NO driving golf carts while intoxicated.
- Gold carts must have working lights turned on at night, reflectors, good brakes and quiet muffler.
- Do not leave keys in the golf cart while it is not in use.
- Golf cart drivers cannot have anyone sitting on their lap.
- Seating capacity must be met, meaning one person per seat and no standing passengers.
- Loud radios are prohibited.
- No cruising on golf carts between the hours of 10pm and 8am.
Management reserves the right to deny the use of this category of equipment to anyone who does not demonstrate the ability or willingness to follow all park rules and regulations regarding their use