While there is something for everyone here at the Lake George RV Park. There are some special activities designed just for the younger generations.
Toasty Meet & Greet
- Meet our lovable Mascot Toasty the Marshmallow on select holiday weekends and during our summer season.
- A schedule is always available at our front desk, inquire at registration or throughout your stay.
- Reminder announcements are made prior to each Toasty appearance with times and location.
- Staff member is available to assist with pictures.
- Toasty’s apperances are subject to change or be cancelled due to weather.
If you are unable to meet Toasty in person, be sure to visit our main lobby to get a picture with our life-sized character plushes of Toasty & Lily. They are always available for pictures during our office hours.
- Ask for a scavenger hunt worksheet upon registration or during your stay at the front desk.
- There are 2 different worksheets depending on when you visit us!
- Prizes will be provided to each child who accurately completes the worksheet.
- Our Scavenger hunt is for children 12 and under and is complimentary.
Hands On Activities
- Every Monday & Wednesday during our summer season we have a free family hands on activity in our Bingo Pavilion at the West end of the park.
- One session is operated by park staff while the other is put on by the Hyde Art Collection Museum.
- Supplies are limited and free to all registered guests and available on a first come first serve basis.
- All programs begin at 10am and run for approximately 1 hour rain or shine.
- Young children should be accompanied by an adult.
While the above activities are suggested for kids, don’t forget about all the remaining activities and amenities that they can enjoy here at the park as well. From free entertainment at our French Mountain Playhouse, to a water spray fight in our splash pad, catch a movie in the evening, or play pickleball under the lights. There’s always something to do here at Lake George RV Park.
Our family trip to Lake George RV Park was perfect. The shows provided to campers at no charge are awesome and very entertaining. No where else that we have camped have we had the pleasure of seeing live entertainment of that quality. Rain or shine there is plenty to do with the indoor pool, arcades, movies… Downtown Lake George itself is beautiful and can be experienced even greater by taking one of the steamboat cruises, which we did and my children will never forget. All in all it is one of the best campgrounds we have stayed at and will definitely go back again and again.Read More Reviews