Hop aboard your very own paddle boat as you enjoy the quiet serene setting here at the Lake George RV Park. This complimentary amenity runs daily in the summer time and on select spring weekends.
- This pond is reserved for our free paddle boat service.
- An attendant is on duty to assist guests from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. every day in the summer season.
- Young children must be at least 54 inches tall to board the boats without an adult.
- Life preservers are available upon request.
- In the event of inclement weather, the paddle boats will be closed.
- Management reserves the right to extend or curtail paddle boat hours, without advance notice, based on Park occupancy and weather conditions.
- Fishing is not permitted in paddle boat pond.
Click here to view the full paddle boat schedule. Schedule is subject to change without notice.
As a father with a family of 4, I can easily say this was an amazing experience for all of us. We had so much fun swimming, fishing, playing bingo, and attending the performances at the park. Also, the bark park was one of the best parts! Our dog Shelby had the time of her life running around with other pups.to add to that, the service at the desks was outstanding and unbeatable. Everyone we encountered who worked at the park was plain out generous and nice to everybody. Truly an amazing RV park, we we definitely be returning!Read More Reviews