If your pet joins you for your stay at the Lake George RV Park, we ask that you observe the following rules:
- Proof of rabies/distemper vaccinations must be provided upon request.
- Maximum of 6 pets allowed on any campsite. maximum of 2 pets for designated “pet friendly” rental units.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in your RV, on your site, or in any vehicle, as to not disturb others while you are away.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times, unless in the off-leash area of Charlie’s Bark Park.
- Pets are not allowed on any vacant site, in aquatic areas, restrooms, fitness center, The French Mountain Playhouse, and all movie theaters.
- Please use non-camping areas, preferably perimeter forest areas away from campsites, when walking your pet. You must clean up after your pet. Pet waste station are located throughout the Park.
- Pets should be kept quiet and not disturb other guests.
Charlie’s Bark Park Rules
Use of Charlie’s Bark Park is at your own risk. Dog owners/handlers are responsible for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.
- All dogs must be off-leash and under ADULT control at all times.
- Handlers must carry a leash for each dog in the park at all times.
- Not all dogs are friendly toward strangers, human or canine. Ask permission before you or your dog say “hello”.
- Dogs must be leashed while entering or exiting the park.
- Access to Charlie’s Bark Park is for registered guests only.
- Pet owners are responsible for the actions of their pets and assume all liability related thereto.
- If aggressive dogs are observed by management, corrective action may be taken.
- Pet owners are required to provide written proof upon request showing their pet is up to date on rabies & distemper.
- Dog owners must ensure that their dog’s rabies vaccination dag is attached to their dog’s collar while in the dog park.
- Female dogs that are in season are prohibited.
- Dogs under 4 months of age are prohibited.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Limit 3 dogs per person per visit.
- Equipment is intended for dogs only, should not be used by people.
- Expect toys to be shared.
- Keep gates closed at all times.
- No smoking in dog park.
- No bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades or motorized vehicles/equipment inside the dog park.
- No glass containers.
- Our fence is not designed to restrain exceptionally small dogs, please supervise dogs closely.
Management may close the dog park for site maintenance or other events. Owners are liable for the actions of their pets. In the event of injury or damage caused by a dog’s aggressive behavior, management may release customer information only to the known specific customers involved in the incident. It is recommended that police are called anytime an incident occurs.