Last updated 5/5/21 12:48 pm
We ask for your PLEDGE and full commitment to following the guidelines below. ONLY with your cooperation and priority treatment of these rules, will we be able to operate safely. We will do our best to preserve the enjoyment and relaxation you have come to expect here.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. We value everyone equally, and it is for that reason that we are taking these precautions and ask that you do so as well.
By visiting the Lake George RV Park, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19.
To ensure compliance with current state and county guidelines, we will be making modifications to our operations so that we can ensure that everyone who camps with us will be able to adhere to social distancing throughout their stay responsibly. Some of these things may feel like an inconvenience; please know that we are entirely motivated by your safety. Updated information will be posted on our website and on our app. For more information about the local COVID-19 response please contact Warren County Public Health at 518.761.6580.
Please follow these 3-safety guidelines at all times during your stay:
• Face coverings are currently required when entering any Park buildings and at any time outdoors when closer than 6 feet from others (direct family members staying on your campsite, not included.)
• Families are required to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet when off their own campsite and in public areas where other guests are present.
• Please wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer often when visiting public areas in our facility.
Safety guidelines for our currently operating aquatic areas:
• Guests who are on the pool deck and not in the water must wear a facial covering when less than 6 feet from other parties.
• According to the CDC there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the water. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (with chlorine) of pools should kill COVID-19.
• Swimming and other water-related activities are excellent ways to get the physical activity needed for a healthy life. If you are not sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, it is safe to use swimming pools as long as steps are taken to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
• Stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms and DO NOT enter any pool area.
• Ensure that all individuals maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from all others, unless they are members of the same family unit.
o The maximum size of any group on the deck AND in the water is limited to 10 people.
o Face coverings must always be worn inside of Park buildings including restrooms.
o When within 6 feet of others outside of your family unit and NOT in the water, you MUST wear face covering over the nose and mouth. Individuals must be prepared to put on a face covering if others unexpectedly come within 6 feet.
o Ensure different groups of people are separated by at least 6 feet in the pool deck area AND in the water, to the extent possible.
o For health and safety, ensure that face coverings are NOT worn while in the water.
o Follow proper hand and respiratory hygiene and use sanitizer often when moving around aquatic areas.
o Please consider limiting your time in aquatic areas to allow other guests the same experience.
o Please consider other activities in place of aquatic experiences to allow for more guests to enjoy pools.
o Accompany and supervise children, so they follow guidelines correctly, at all times.
Safety guidelines if our live entertainment venues are able to operate:
For your safety this season, New York State Guidelines must be followed by guests who choose to enter our French Mountain Playhouse.
• Face coverings must be worn the entire time inside.
• Please maintain 6 feet between family units inside and outside.
• Seating areas have been modified for easier social distancing.
• Sanitize hands prior to, during, and after event.
• Seating available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Extra precautions we are taking to increase your safety:
If you are uncomfortable with visiting our Park with these safety protocols in place, or do not wish to take the required safety precautions the entire time you are a guest in our facility, please consider leaving and planning a return visit at a time when we expect to be able to offer an environment that you are comfortable with while vacationing. We expect these safety protocols to be in place for the entire 2021 season. We are dependent on New York State to direct us in matters of public safety and require your understanding and cooperation at all phases of the reopening process.
We are taking the following measures at our Park to adhere to social distancing and CDC guidelines:
• All our campsites are far enough apart to enable social distancing from neighboring guests easily.
• Staff is performing regular cleaning and sanitizing of restrooms and open public areas.
• Please take precautions to sanitize hands, wear face coverings, and avoid touching face when entering Park buildings.
• Our housekeeping staff is adding increased sterilization to their already stringent cleaning procedures in all rental units.
• We are spacing apart staff when possible for safety.
• We are requiring that all staff utilize PPE while working in public spaces, including face coverings and gloves when necessary.
• All staff are being trained on protective hygiene, from a thorough cleaning to social distancing and hand washing/hand sanitizing procedures.
Are guests that do not reside in New York State allowed to currently camp at LGRVP?
Yes, we are currently serving guests from all states (and Canada once the border reopens) We can only serve guests with self-contained RVs, which is usually the case as we do not have any tent sites. Our on-site RV rental RVs (including our pet friendly units) are also currently available for booking by guests that reside in any state. Please contact our guest services team for more details on making a reservation.
For the full executive travel order please click here. For more information about the local COVID-19 response please contact Warren County Public Health at 518-761-6580.
Please contact our office at any time if you have questions about our COVID-19 service and facility changes. Please be patient with our staff and other guests during this period of adjustment.
Let’s keep each other healthy and safe while enjoying the great outdoors. Be Smart – Follow New York State Guidelines – Be Kind