We have one of the most “guest friendly” cancellation policies in our industry. As with any business, cancellations are unfortunate for the guest as well as the campground, so we have designed our policies to be as fair as possible to both.
- For non-holiday RV campsite cancellations: Full refunds less $10 service charge if canceled 48 hours before arrival date. No refunds if canceled less than 48 hours before arrival.
- For holiday (including Americade week) RV campsite cancellations: Full refunds less $10 service charge if canceled two weeks before arrival date. No refunds if cancelled less than two weeks before arrival.
- For our on-site RV rentals: If cancellation is received at least 30 days before arrival date – full refund less $15; at least 21 days before arrival date – 75% of deposit will be refunded; at least 14 days before arrival date – 50% of deposit will be refunded; less than 14 days before arrival date – no refund.
No exceptions will be made to this cancellation policy. No refunds or credits for early departure.
Early and Late Arrivals
Guest Check in time for campsites is after 1 PM. It is strongly suggested that you do not plan to arrive before this time as you may have to wait until 1pm for your site to become available. All sites are assigned in advance so you will not be permitted to take an “open site” if you arrive prior to 1 pm. Check in time for all on-site RV rentals is 4:30 pm.
Guests arriving after our office closing time (9 pm or 11 pm depending on the time of the year you are staying with us) must stop at our main office building and pickup a packet with instructions for late check in. Late arrivals may NOT setup past 10 pm and should remain quite as to not disturb neighboring sites. If you are having trouble with site hookups or other maintenance issues after our office closes, please report them after our office opens the following morning. We do not perform maintenance repairs at night. Late arrivals will be charged our regular nightly rate regardless of how late they arrive.
ADA Website Compliance
We make every effort to make our website as accessible as possible. Even though our website in generally compliant, if you are unable, at any time, to ascertain the information you need from our website, please call us at 518-792-3775 to speak with a representative that will be happy to assist you.
RV/Boat/Trailer Storage area
For your convenience, we provide a gated storage area to store Rv’s boats and trailers. The cost is $7.00 per day. Please note: this area is only accessible between 8 am and 11 pm when the park is open.
- Proof of rabies/distemper vaccinations should be provided upon request
- Pets must be leashed at all times while at our RV resort, unless in the off-leash area of Charlie’s Bark Park.
- When using Charlie’s Bark Park(dog park), guests must read and abide by posted Bark Park rules.
- Maximum of 6 domestic pets allowed on any campsite. Maximum of 2 pets for designated “pet friendly” rental units.
- Pets must be cleaned up after and never be left alone at your site, in your RV or any other area of the park.
- Pets are not allowed on any vacant site, in pool areas, restrooms, fitness center, The French Mountain Playhouse, and all movie theaters.
- Please use non-camping areas, preferably perimeter forest areas away from campsites, when walking your pet.
- Pets should be kept quiet and not disturb other guests
- No livestock/exotic animals allowed
Golf Cart Policy
- You must be a registered guest of Lake George RV Park
- All golf carts must have liability insurance. Proof of insurance must be provided upon request.
- All golf cart drivers must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years old. Learner’s permits are not acceptable.
- All golf cart owners are responsible for their guests and must make sure that the guests know and follow all park rules.
- Golf carts must follow posted speed limits.
- NO driving golf carts while intoxicated.
- Golf carts must have working lights turned on at night, reflectors, good brakes and a quiet muffler.
- Do not leave your keys in the golf cart while it is in use.
- Golf cart driver cannot have anyone sitting on their lap.
- Seating capacity must be met, meaning one person per seat and no standing passengers.
- All visitors of camping guests must register at our main office and pay guest fee prior to entering grounds.
- A $10.00 fee must be paid in advance for all guests over 12 years of age.
- If visitors leave before 1 hour, fee will be refunded.
- Campers are responsible for the actions of their visitors.
- All overnight visitors must arrive and register before office closes.
- Drones are not permitted to operate on park grounds.
- There is a $5 service charge per package received. $5 must be paid prior to package pick-up. Packages that have not been paid for, or arrive after departure will be disposed of unless prior arrangements are made.
Cascade Cove Rules
- Two or more adults 18 years of age or older must be present at pool when the bathing facility in in use with at least one adult on the pool deck
- Children under 16 years of age must at all times be accompanied by an adult responsible for their safety and behavior while at the bathing facility
- Pollution of swimming pools and all aquatic areas is prohibited. Urinating, discharge of fecal matter and blowing you nose in the pool, spa or spay pad area is prohibited
- No alcoholic beverages allowed off of campsite
- No coolers or glass bottles allowed in aquatic areas
- No food or beverages allowed in pools or spa or on wet deck
- Do not swallow pool, spa or spray pad water
- No pets allowed in aquatic areas
- Individuals with diarrhea must not use any aquatic area
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diaper covered by rubber pants
- Hours posted at all aquatic areas will take precedence over hours listed below
- Aquatic areas may be closed at anytime due to inclement weather
- No aquatic area or park facility can be used after 11am on your day of checkout
- No non-registered guest is allowed to use any park facility including all aquatic areas at any time. Violators will be prosecuted.
- Absolutely no saving of seats in advance of your arrival with towels
Additional Spa Rules
- Children must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times who is physically in the spa with them
- Do not use alone
- Maximum bathing load is 38 persons
- Spa maximum water temperature is 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Elderly persons and those suffering from heart disease, diabetes or high and low blood pressure should not use the spa pool.
- Observe a reasonable time limit (e.g. 15 minutes), then shower, cool down and if you wish, return for another brief stay. Long exposure may result in nausea, dizziness or fainting.
- Do not use while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics or tranquilizers.
- Help can be obtained by using the telephone and posted emergency telephone numbers for police, fire department, physician, ambulance and hospital. To reach any of these dial 911.
- Do not press red button on spa control panel unless you are experiencing a medical emergency