Don’t miss out on the newest amenity here at the Lake George RV Park. Perfect for all ages, Cascade Cove has something for everyone. Come see what all the splashing is about during your next visit.
Cascade Cove Rules
- Two or more adults 18 years of age or older must be present at pool when the bathing facility in in use with at least one adult on the pool deck
- Children under 16 years of age must at all times be accompanied by an adult responsible for their safety and behavior while at the bathing facility
- Pollution of swimming pools and all aquatic areas is prohibited. Urinating, discharge of fecal matter and blowing you nose in the pool, spa or spay pad area is prohibited
- No alcoholic beverages allowed off of campsite
- No coolers or glass bottles allowed in aquatic areas
- No food or beverages allowed in pools or spa or on wet deck
- Do not swallow pool, spa or spray pad water
- No pets allowed in aquatic areas
- Individuals with diarrhea must not use any aquatic area
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diaper covered by rubber pants
- Hours posted at all aquatic areas will take precedence over hours listed below
- Aquatic areas may be closed at anytime due to inclement weather
- No aquatic area or park facility can be used after 11am on your day of checkout
- No non-registered guest is allowed to use any park facility including all aquatic areas at any time. Violators will be prosecuted.
- Absolutely no saving of seats in advance of your arrival with towels
Additional Spa Rules
- Children must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times who is physically in the spa with them
- Do not use alone
- Maximum bathing load is 38 persons
- Spa maximum water temperature is 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Elderly persons and those suffering from heart disease, diabetes or high and low blood pressure should not use the spa pool.
- Observe a reasonable time limit (e.g. 15 minutes), then shower, cool down and if you wish, return for another brief stay. Long exposure may result in nausea, dizziness or fainting.
- Do not use while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics or tranquilizers.
- Help can be obtained by using the telephone and posted emergency telephone numbers for police, fire department, physician, ambulance and hospital. To reach any of these dial 911.
- Do not press red button on spa control panel unless you are experiencing a medical emergency
Water play fun for family members of all ages. This exciting aquatic park features a fully accessible zero entry swimming pool, large hot tub cluster that seats 38 people and an exciting interactive spray feature with 32 interactive spray events including a huge dumping bucket and enclosed twisting slide. You can find more information about Cascade Cove. Please note that the splash pad can be closed at any time due to cold temperatures, inclement weather and maintenance without advanced notice.
Cascade Cove – Spray Pad
Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day Weekend
Opens at 10am and closes at least 2 hours before dusk
May also be closed due to inclement or cold weather
Cascade Cove – Spa
Same hours of operation as indoor pool
Hours subject to change- may be closed for maintenance periodically without advance notice
Everything is perfect. The bike path, the dog park, the inside pool when it is cold. Is it clean, very well maintained. The people at the reception are helpful and friendly. Their store has everything you could need at a good price. It is difficult to do better! I highly recommend it.Read More Reviews