If you’re looking for vacation rentals in Lake George, NY, you’ve come to the right place. Our award-winning family resort offers luxury park models with enough amenities to rival any of the best Lake George hotels, cabins or cottages.
Once you experience our Wilderness Lodging for yourself, you’ll understand why thousands of families come back to our Lake George RV Resort year after year, generation after generation!
There are many different reasons why you and your family will love staying in one of our luxury park model rentals. Here are just a few:
- Breathing space: Kick off your shoes and relax! Our 40-foot Lake George park models offer a roomy 400 square feet of space and provide the luxury of a hotel room with the space and comfort of your own Adirondack camp. If you and your family are tired of cramming into a single room, you will definitely appreciate being able to spread out among two bedrooms, a living room, a dining area, a kitchen and a private bath. Our Wilderness Lodging units comfortably sleep six.
- Privacy: Unlike other Lake George lodging options, you won’t have to worry about sharing walls with other guests. People have vacationed in the Lake George region and the Adirondacks for generations, seeking the type of peace and quiet that only nature can provide. At Lake George RV Park, reconnect with nature and detox from the stresses of everyday life in our Wilderness Lodging. Enjoy some down time on your private patio, where you can demonstrate your skills on the gas grill or relax around a crackling campfire.
- Comfort: The furnishings in our Lake George park models are attractive, clean and comfortable, making our Wilderness Lodging feel much more like home than just a temporary place to sleep. Each of our vacation rentals includes two bedrooms – one with a queen size bed and cable TV, the other with cozy bunks that are perfect for kids. You’ll also find a comfortable living room with cable television, a convenient dining area that seats four, central air conditioning and plenty of storage. During your stay, enjoy private parking for your vehicle right next to your park model rental unit.
- Amenities: Unlike any other Lake George hotel or lodging option, our award-winning family resort covers 120 acres and has five heated swimming pools, two movie theaters, video arcades, tennis and shuffleboard courts, and an adult fitness center. You can find more details on our Lake George RV Resort amenities page.
- Location: How do we compare to other cabins, cottages and hotels in Lake George? Our vacation rentals are located just two miles from the Village of Lake George, just a half mile from some of the best outlet shopping in the region, and a short drive from all the Adirondack adventure you can handle.
Even though we’re an RV park and you may never have gone ‘camping’ in your life, we’re pretty sure you’ll find our vacation rentals to be better than you could imagine. Come stay with us at our award-winning Lake George RV Park and you’ll see why our park model rentals offer the perfect blend of rustic Adirondack lodging and contemporary comfort.
Interested? Call us at (518) 792-3775 today to learn more about our spacious lodging in Lake George or make your reservations online.Continue Reading →
Take a green vacation getaway in the Adirondacks! It may surprise you to find that luxury vacation rentals in Lake George NY may be helpful to the environment, or that a Lake George family resort vacation can be environmentally friendly! Most people know that traditional RV campers have always been faithful caretakers of the road and the environment. Now, even if you’re not interested in taking an RV on the road, luxury and conservation go hand in hand at our lodging in Lake George! Our park model rentals are a comfortable, affordable alternative to traditional Lake George vacation home rentals!
Not only do our luxury vacation rentals in Lake George offer a degree of privacy that Lake George hotels cannot, we also offer an environmentally friendly vacation alternative! Call us today at (518) 792-3775, contact us online for more information, or make reservations to enjoy your own vacation rentals in Lake George!
See why you can relax in one of the finest Lake George resorts available and stay green at the same time:
- Water conservation: Lake George hotels use an incredible amount of hot water and energy to clean linens and towels…many of which never even get used! At Wilderness Lodging, our high degree of privacy means that you bring your own linens, and use only what you need. You can wash them here when you’re ready, or take ‘em right back home!
- Energy conservation: Because our luxury wilderness lodging accommodations are individual units, you can turn off the heat and the a/c when you’re not there. Also, unlike many Lake George hotels, there is plenty of sunlight coming in, so you don’t need to turn on every light in the place! Comfortable, compact and efficient, these vacation rentals have everything you need right here, using less energy and less of your vacation dollar than most Lake George vacation home rentals will.
- Fuel: Even if you’re making the drive to our Lake George vacation rentals from a long distance away, you’ll be thrilled to find an exciting vacation location that offers as many amenities and attractions as if you’d taken a fuel-guzzling airplane ride! You can even save on gas while you’re here – our Lake George RV Trolley Service that will take you to the nearby Lake George Outlets where you can spend the day shopping, or catch a municipal trolley right into the village of Lake George or Glens Falls. And best of all – right here next to your comfortable Lake George lodging is a world-class resort with so many amenities, activities and attractions you may never have to leave while you’re here!
If you do decide to explore, there are countless things to see and do from our lodging in Lake George. Day trips to the Adirondacks and the surrounding area offer fun and environmentally economic excursions.
Discover Lake George vacation rentals where you can have the best of both worlds: luxury, attractions and amenities along with an environmentally friendly setting. Come see why our park models are the newest and most efficient of Lake George vacation home rentals.
Call us today at (518) 792-3775, contact us online for more information, or make reservations for your vacation rentals in Lake George!Continue Reading →
Consider our spacious Lake George lodging for your next rally or corporate event! With more privacy, space, and park amenities than any hotel or cabin in Lake George, our park model rentals offer a unique setting to host your gathering surrounded by nature!
Lake George vacation rentals are perfect for any group event!
This is the ideal location for extended family reunions or gatherings,corporate retreats, all types of rallies and group vacations. Forget about meeting at a motel, hotel or traditional conference center, or having to look for appropriate Lake George house rentals! Host your gathering under the pines at a premier family resort in Lake George, where your members can relax and spend time together in a comfortable, stress-free environment.
Come to Lake George NY, and, see why our vacation rentals are your best option for a great getaway! Take advantage of the fun-filled amenities that our park provides, and make your event memorable! Call (518) 792-3775 to check rates and availability, or make a reservation,
Our inviting vacation rental units provide unique facilities perfect for large groups or families to gather and socialize. A great alternative to Lake George hotels, our resort offers extensive recreation facilities on over 120 acres, with room for fun-filled games, barbeques, campfires and group sports.
Luxury rental accommodations and award-winning resort amenities!
Our private Adirondack resort environment offers excellent group facilities while our Lake George park model rentals provide a safe, centralized location for families, employees or group members to congregate. Say ‘good-bye’ to splitting up your groups among multiple facilities or Lake George house rentals that are miles apart. Unlike rentals for rooms or cabins in Lake George, vacation rentals at our resort allow families and groups to stay in one place.
While you are staying at our park model rentals, enjoy our first-class, resort quality amenities:
- Wi-Fi availability at every site
- Indoor climate controlled meeting spaces and fresh air pavilions (from 500 – 5000 sq ft)
- FREE trolley service
- Adult Fitness center
- 7 Tennis courts
- Heated Indoor & Outdoor Pools
- Top-notch live entertainment
- 3 Miles of paved biking and hiking trails
- Camper Café
- Free Paddleboats on private pond
- Stocked bass fishing pond
(BONUS: the combination of Lake George lodging units and campsites offer those club or family members who do not have their own RV’s to travel with those who do!)
These are just a few of the reasons why our relaxing Lake George lodging units are a unique alternative to hotels or cabins in Lake George, conference centers or inns. Allow us to host your next group meeting or social event. Enjoy the beauty of the Adirondacks while at your home-away-from home.
Call us today at (518) 792-3775 to check rates and availability, make a reservation, or request more information on our park model rentals and how we can help make your next rally or gathering a winner!Continue Reading →
Looking for Lake George vacation rentals that meet all the needs of your family? Discover unique Adirondack lodging at the finest of Lake George resorts! Our spacious Lake George park model rentals provide more space, more fully equipped accommodations, and extensive luxury resort amenities that rival any Lake George hotel!
Our Lake George vacation rentals may not be what you think – call us at (518) 792-3775 for more information, or browse our website and see how you can spend your next Lake George family vacation with all the comforts of home – and then some!
Discover what many of our guests already know – these luxury park model rentals in Lake George are as comfortable as any hotel rooms, offer more amenities than most Lake George resorts, and offer the best location you can possibly hope for when it comes to luxury Adirondack lodging!Continue Reading →
Plan an exceptional Lake George family fun vacation this year! Vacation rentals at our family resort are luxury park model rentals, geared to your family fun needs, with premier accommodations and your own spacious suite. Lodging in Lake George has never been so much fun, with a variety of activities for all members of the family right here in our award-winning family vacation resort!
Family Fun Adirondack Style!
From invigorating hiking and biking trails, to horseback riding and fascinating museums retelling the history of the Adirondacks – there are an abundance of activities within a short drive from our lodging in Lake George. There is so much to do and see in this beautiful area within just a short day trip from our location – allow us to help you plan your unforgettable Adirondack vacation.
Are you in need of a family getaway and looking for private, comfortable and affordable Lake George lodging? Interested in finding a resort that has both fun-filled activities for children of all ages, along with a vast array of five star amenities? Our Lake George vacation rentals not only accommodate a family of six, but also include spacious living rooms, bunk beds for small children, central air conditioning and wireless internet. No need to search for Lake George house rentals – bring the comforts of your home to our private vacation rentals that offer more privacy than most hotels in Lake George, and relax at our extraordinary family resort.
We guarantee your children will love participating in our numerous fun-filled, family oriented activities. Whether you are looking for rainy day activities, horseback riding opportunities, fishing or fascinating museums, our Lake George vacation rentals offer entertainment for your entire group.
Activities & Things To Do
Make your stay at our unique Lake George vacation rentals unforgettable! With over 3 miles of paved bike trails, 4 playgrounds, movie theaters, horseshoe pits and swimming pools on premises, our premier Lake George lodging facilities are second to none. Reserve a private unit for your unforgettable stay!
Here are some ideas for fun-filled vacation activities that are family oriented. Our lodging in Lake George is second to none – experience why our spacious vacation rentals are your home-away-from-home.
- Family Hiking near our vacation rentals
- Rainy Day Park Activities
- Biking in the Adirondacks
- Horseback Riding
- Fishing at our Lake George rv resort
- Museums to visit
- Family Entertainment
- Boating on Lake George
- Great Day Trips
Call us today at (518) 792-3775 to check rates and availability, make a reservation, or to learn more about our Wilderness Lodging in Lake George! Experience the excitement of staying at our unique vacation rentals. Make it a family vacation of a lifetime, with many memories and fun times to cherish.We look forward to welcoming you to our Lake George vacation rentals.Continue Reading →
Enjoy the natural beauty of the lake and the mountains, while exploring the considerable talent of local artists hosted at galleries and exhibits throughout the area.
Exploring Lake George Culture & Museums
When you think of Lake George, what comes to mind? Boating, campfire cooking, the Adirondack Mountains, and of course the Arts! Lake George, as well as the entire Adirondack region is well known for its thriving art programs in the genres of theater, music, sculpture and dance. Come to the Lake George region and experience culture and art like you’ve never seen it before! Location, natural beauty and access to the local and regional arts are what make our lodging in Lake George your ideal year round vacation destination!
The Lake George Arts Project is known for its creative fund raising events held throughout the year:
- Lake George Jazz Weekend
- Summer Concert Series
- Bands n’ Beans
- Summer Sunset Cruise
- Black Velvet Art Party, held every November
Thee exciting events not only attract the crowds, but also help benefit the thriving arts program in Lake George. The members of the Arts Project greatly value the local talent in the area, offering, and encouraging artists to stretch their creativity and expertise to the limit! Whether you are an emerging or established artist, you are welcomed by the many directors and members that fuel the Arts Project in Lake George.
Be sure to look close to home while you’re staying at Lake George RV Resort! Our park amenities are amazing, and include Broadway and Off Broadway shows in an Adirondack atmosphere! At the Adirondack Theatre Festival, the actors and writers main goal is to challenge, entertain and provoke creative energy among a diverse audience. ATF prides itself on having the most professional writers, actors and theater artists from New York City and around the country. No matter what show you see, you are guaranteed a jaw-dropping, show-stopping performance at the Adirondack Theatre Festival.
Want some more information about Lake George arts, festivals, galleries or events? While planning your vacation to the Adirondack region, make sure to check out the following to satisfy your creative spirit:
- The Hyde Collection
- Carl Heilmen Adirondack Art Prints and Gallery
- Adirondack Paintings and Rustic Arts
- The Sembrich Museum
- Lower Adirondack Regional Arts Council and their LARAC Festival
- Arts Festivals and Events in Lake George
- Adirondack Artists’ Guild
Explore the wild outdoors! Make sure to capture all the beauty that surrounds you on your vacation in Lake George. Vacation rentals at Wilderness Lodging provide you with not only superb and comfortable lodging amenities, but also provide a prime location, close to fun-filled attractions and activities perfect for the whole family!
Just minutes from your “home away from home”, find art exhibits and unique festivals in the Lake George region. Enhance your Lake George vacation with a day trips to area galleries or arts festivals where you can educate yourself while expanding your creative side!
Call us today at (518) 792-3775 to check rates and availability for our Lake George vacation rentals, make a reservation, or to learn more about our Wilderness Lodging in Lake George!Continue Reading →
Why celebrate Spring in the Adirondacks at Lake George RV resort? You’ll find luxury accommodations, amenities, and privacy that make this the best time of year to enjoy everything this beautiful region has to offer with our Lake George NY vacation rentals! The spring snows continue to melt in the nearby Adirondack Mountains, giving way to all sorts of activities and adventure opportunities, both indoors and out. From the St. James Spring Fair to the Memorial Day Parade and the annual Elvis Festival, there’s plenty of fun and unique events to enjoy!
Our Lake George resort vacations and unique Adirondack lodging offer something for everyone, and a completely different environment than typical Lake George hotels. Whether you’re looking for some extreme sports excitement, a romantic weekend for two, or a pre-summer getaway with the entire family, you’ll relax at the end of the day in comfort, luxury and privacy. Compare Wilderness Lodging to Lake George hotels, and discover the difference our Lake George vacation rentals provide::
Spring is a beautiful time to enjoy the Queen of American Lakes! The air is fresh, the water is high and there is a sense of peace and tranquility that you can best experience twice during the year – Spring and Fall. From the comfort and privacy of your lodging in Lake George, you can take advantage of the area’s many miles of trails to go biking in the Adirondacks, do some spring hiking, or capture the roaring Class IV white water of the Hudson River at the annual Hudson River Whitewater Derby. No matter how much excitement you’re looking for, you will relax and wind down at the end of the day in luxury surrounding to rival that of any Lake George hotels.
Romantic Weekend Getaway:
Spring in Lake George is one of the most beautiful – and romantic – seasons for enjoying everything the area has to offer. Shop major retailers at the nearby Lake George Outlets, enjoy a visit to the renowned Hyde Museum in Glens Falls, or take in a live performance right here at our own French Mountain Playhouse. You will enjoy a wonderful degree of privacy and relaxation with on-site amenities that include our own fitness center, indoor heated pool, and two movie theatres for your enjoyment…amenities you won’t find renting rooms or cabins in Lake George for yourselves or a group of friends.
Get a jump on summer and plan a family fun weekend in Lake George NY! Located near Vermont and just a short drive from Saratoga Springs, Albany, and historic Ticonderoga, our Wilderness Lodging in Lake George is perfect for a long weekend or mid-week escape with the whole crew! There’s plenty of things to do…from our on-site arcades, playgrounds, bike trails and swimming pools, to everything that nearby Lake George village and the Adirondacks have to offer. Plan your Lake George resort vacations with us – our comfortable and affordable lodging accommodates a family of six with spacious living areas, bunk beds the kids will love, and all the comforts of home!
Call us today at (518) 792-3775 to check rates and availability, make a reservation, or to learn more about our family resort in Lake George!Continue Reading →
Explore Lake George, New York! Discover convenient Lake George lodging near Vermont at an extraordinary family vacation resort with accommodations that let you enjoy all the comforts of home. Located between the majestic Adirondack Mountains of Upstate New York and the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont, you can plan a weekend getaway or a full-fledged family vacation!
There are activities and attractions for the entire family to enjoy when you stay at our Lake George park model rentals. Enjoy an unparalleled choice of on-site amenities and the comfort of a crackling campfire at the end of the day! Lake George hotels are unable to provide the same spacious andprivate wooded setting that our Adirondack lodging units do,with all the comforts of home.
Why should you vacation in Lake George if you live in nearby Vermont?
- Unlike the typical Lake George cabins and cottages, our Wilderness Lodgingoffers space, privacy, and luxury lodging accommodations that will sleep six adults comfortably. Kids love the ‘bunk room’!
- Our Lake George NY lodging also includes access to all the extensive amenities the Park has to offer: an indoor heated pool, two outdoor heated pools, movie theaters, paddle boats, a stocked fishing pond, tennis, miles of bike trails and live events and entertainment, and much, much more!
- Shop the major retailers at the nearby Lake George shopping outlets located near our family vacation resort. Lake George Village is just two miles away, offering sightseeing and museums, shopping, dining, entertainment, and nightlife.
- We’re close by! Short day trips from Wilderness Lodging vacation rental in Lake George NY offer a host of activities to choose from, and we’re within ashort drive of these Vermont locations:
- Fair Haven VT: 45 minutes
- Rutland VT: 1 hour
- Barre VT: 2 ½ hours
- Middlebury VT: 1 ½ hours
- Burlington VT: 2 ½ hours
- Montpelier VT: 2 ½ hours
- Manchester VT: 1 ¼ hours
If you live in Vermont, start planning your Lake George vacation! Discover everything the area has to offer from the comfort and luxury of your private lodging in Lake George!
Call us today at (518) 792-3775 to check rates and availability, make a reservation, or request more information about our vacation rentals in Lake George.Continue Reading →
Vacation rentals at Wilderness Lodging in Lake George are always hopping with new activities, fresh entertainment, and unbeatable amenities. No matter what time of year, lodging in Lake George at the vacation rentals is top notch!
Please see what our community has to say about our unprecedented vacation rentals. Book now for prime availability!
What is your Ideal Vacation Destination?
Lake George, of course! With so many exciting attractions and events that will engage the whole family, Lake George is your one stop, fun-filled, year round vacation destination. From water parks to mini-golf excursions, the village of Lake George offers something for everyone.
Interested in learning about the culture that cascades throughout the region? The Lake George Arts Project, along with the Adirondack Theatre Festival and the Lower Adirondack Regional Arts Council provide educational classes, as well as galleries, shows and workshops to satisfy your creative side. Support your fellow artists and stop by one of the many galleries throughout the Adirondack region to enjoy inspiring, one of a kind pieces.
For superb fishing, invigorating hiking trails, challenging bike paths, and fantastic horseback riding trails – Wilderness Lodging in Lake George at the RV Park is your match! See for yourself why Wilderness Lodging is known for being the premier RV and Lake George lodging resort in the Adirondacks!
Whatever your style, taste and budget, there is always something in Lake George that will spark your interest. Perfectly situated, the Wilderness Lodging vacation rentals are the hot spot for kicking off your next Lake George vacation. Book now!
Why Stay at our Lake George Vacation Rentals?
Witness the wonder at our Wilderness Lodging in Lake George! Enjoy five star amenities that you would receive at a hotel in Lake George, private living quarters tailored to your every need, with an abundance of activities geared toward families and groups – Wilderness Lodging is your number one vacation destination in Lake George! Find superb resort facilities all year round.
It’s no wonder our Lake George vacation rentals are rated among the best lodging in the Adirondack region. Please join our community and see what the talk is all about! We look forward to making your vacation to the Lake George region unforgettable.Continue Reading →